cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.
- Changes in 10.59 Build 2404 Beta:
- Hopefully fixed a crash reported by leozhdan.
- When allocating memory, only nonpaged memory will now be used. No more allocation and locking of paged memory is performed. This worked only very rarely anyway.
- Update to Visual Studio 2019.
- Removed variables fixed_speed, data_compression and vj_compression.
Changelog | Beta
Download | Beta
Note: This software only a free trial, and if you like it, support the software developer and buy it.